Dust Free Pine Shavings For Horse & Animal Bedding
Premium Pine – Clean & Absorbent – Chemical Free
Premium Quality Bagged Wood Bedding for Animals
Strathcona Ventures pine wood shavings are made from 100% softwood and have been dust-screened. This removes unwanted dust that can compromise respiration in both livestock and human handlers. Kiln-dried and sent through multiple screeners to maximize absorption in stalls, coops or trailers. As a result the shavings you purchase will be dry, absorbent, dust free, and a product we are proud of when we deliver to your facility. Good barn health begins with clean, dry bedding.
- 100% Premium quality Pine.
- Soft flake bedding – No chips or splinters.
- Kiln-dried twice, 100% dust vacuumed and essentially dust free.
- A thinner flake, optimizing sifting while cleaning, maximizing efficiency.
- Fluffier and more absorbent compared to non-molded flake.
- The Terpenes are ‘naturally found’ anti-microbial which helps control insect production.
- Absorbs ammonia and nitrogen from barn waste more effectively than other species of wood shavings.
- Easier to compress making it possible for our 3 cubic foot bag to expand to 10 cubic feet.
Why Use Pine Wood Shavings?
- Pine reduces Ammonia in your barn, therefore no more smell.
- Thinner flakes last longer and absorb more waste – easily sifted leaving the good material.
- Packaging maximizes efficiency – grab 4 bags at a time instead of wheel-barrowing from the dusty bulk pile.
- No more shaving shelters or tarps needed! Store outside in the elements with confidence.
- Accurately calculate your bedding amounts and costs for the year.
- Due to increasing efficiency when cleaning, reducing dust clean up, and time when bedding = reduced labour.