14 Feb I Can Use Sirocco Where?!
Battling with unpleasant and stinky odours?
Sirocco is the perfect answer for odour challenges within stables and other confined areas. Due to the combination of organic plant, mineral extracts and essential oils, Sirocco is a highly absorbent product that dries bedding quickly and efficiently. The application in stables and box-stalls inhibits unpleasant odours and reduces ammonia levels in the atmosphere. And most note-worthy, Sirocco is a natural, organic product!
While harsh ammonia stresses respiratory airways, since making it a health risk to animals and their handlers. As a result using Sirocco provides a safe, natural and effective sanitation of stalls, cat litter boxes, chicken coops, and even trailers. In addition you may add small amounts in kitchen compost bins to keep insects away!
- Horse Stalls
- Chicken Coops
- Kitty Litter Boxes
- Dog Kennels
- Rabbit Hutches
- General pet odour remover and deodorizer
- Compost and Garbage Bins
- De-skunk Dogs
- Odour filled sport shoes or work boots Helps absorb fluids and moisture.
- Hoof Abscess Pack
- Hinders conversion of urine and manure to ammonia.
- Reduces fermentation and heat generation.
- Stops the development of stinky and irritating odours.
- Essential oils sanitize the air in addition to repelling insects.
In conclusion, it’s the treatment of choice for your animal bedding materials such as straw, shavings and pellets. Use in horse stalls, trailers, chicken coops, compost bins, pet odours. Sirocco is certified ORGANIC without insect control additives like diatomaceous earth! As a proven ammonia remover and deodorizer
– SIROCCO equals fresh.